BASSET is the certificate you need to serve or sell alcohol in Illinois.
About this course
BASSET training is the certification required in the state of Illinois for anyone who sells or serves alcohol. The training you are about to take through BASSET Illinois is an innovative and engaging online program that can be started and finished from the comfort of your home. Once you register with BASSET Illinois, you will have access to your BASSET certification for the next three years. Life moves fast in the world of hospitality, but BASSET Illinois will be with you every step of the way.
- Lesson 1: Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Alcohol's Effect on the Brain and Body
- Lesson 3: Teen Drinking, Alcohol Tolerance, Dependence and Addiction
- Lesson 4: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers and Intervening When Necessary
- Lesson 5: The Legal Zone
- Lesson 6: How and When to Refuse a Sale
- Lesson 7: Federal, State and Local Liquor Laws
- Lesson 8: Seller and Server Liabilities and Insurance
- Lesson 9: Driving Under the Influence
- Lesson 10: Recap of Course and Next Steps
- BASSET certificate exam